L&L ARTS provides independent curatorial and art advisory services for private individuals, museums, corporate and institutional collections. With expertise ranging from emerging contemporary artists to established masters, we specialize in art which is intellectually and conceptually bold yet technically accomplished. Our aim is to facilitate the relationship between artists, collectors, institutions and art venues, thereby enabling us to offer an impressive portfolio of services for our clients worldwide.
L&L ARTS assists in the acquisition, commission and sale of artworks in a complex global market with discretion and complete confidentiality. Through a combination of independent expert advice, diligent and extensive research, we are able to deliver the highest quality service to our clients.
L&L ARTS represents clients in private sales with other collectors, as well as with galleries and auction houses. Our extensive experience of the art market allows us to provide unparalleled service and expertise when buying or selling at auction. We are well equipped to assist in the acquisition and resale of art, providing unique access to top auction experts and negotiating private purchases or sale terms for our clients worldwide.
Whether beginning a collection or augmenting an existing one with fine works by historical or contemporary masters, L&L ARTS is able to source and recommend artwork based on client specifications across the spectrum of the visual arts: paintings, works on paper, prints, sculpture, installation, photographs and video. Our expert advice enables the acquisition of works which have both value and longevity in addition to resonating with the individual collector.
L&L ARTS also assists with shipping, insurance, framing, and installation of works through its collaboration with the most reliable and experienced service providers in the industry.
L&L ARTS provides overall curatorial support, management services, and technical advice for private and corporate collections. Our team can help with any combination of the following service elements:
- Inventory, database management and catalogue creation
- Estates and art appraisals
- Authentication of works
- Conservation and restoration
- Display, framing, hanging and lighting
- Loans to galleries or institutions (including insurance, packing and shipping)
- Preservation and longevity planning for collections
- Trust and estate strategic planning for preservation and growth of a collection
L&L ARTS has experience creating permanent exhibitions for private, corporate collections and institutions. We always seek to present the clients’ collection to the maximum effect throughout an exhibition space.
L&L ARTS also creates temporary or rotating exhibitions, which may feature a clients’ permanent collection, augmented by works on loan from galleries or artists within our extensive network. L&L ARTS can create an exhibition program revolving around the client’s interests, resources, and objectives. We also strive to support young and emerging talents in the art world today through individual and group exhibitions in London and New York.
We provide a wide range of curatorial and exhibition services:
- Writing reviews, essays and catalogues
- Exhibition planning and venue sourcing
- Advisement on framing and display
- Transportation, delivery and installation of artworks
- Press and communication services for exhibitions
- Gallery talks and individual or group lectures on private and corporate collections.
- Experienced coordination of special events including panel discussions
- Education and exposure to the contemporary art market including private tours of museums, international galleries, fairs, biennials, and auction.
For more information on any of our Arts Advisory or Curatorial services, please contact us directly.
Read more about L&L Arts founder, Laetitia Lina, Art Advisor & Art Curator